Tuesday 5 February 2019

My self portrait

SELF PORTRAIT MADE OF FACTS ABOUT ME 
BEFORE

             
The above photo is the photo my homeroom teacher, Ms. Tapuke took and the bottom picture is the same photo as the above one but facts about me.I wrote about 40 facts in an A4 sheet then wrote them in an outline of my first photo and then erased the outline.I used a term called micrography which means small writing to make this self-portrait.
                                                                          AFTER

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Maanas!
    You have done a great job with your self-portrait. I love that you see the shape of your face just from the tiny words that you have written. This is an excellent example of mircography using interesting facts about yourself. I look forward to seeing your other work here on your blog over the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete