Thursday 7 February 2019

Example Letter for Ms. Tapuke

Thursday, 7th September,2018
Dear Ms.Tapuke,


Hi Ms. Tapuke, I hope you are doing well because me and my family is.I am writing this letter to tell you
about myself, so you could get a better understanding of me.

I am a year 8 in Pt. England School. I am 12 years old and live with my mum, my dad and my
elder brother.My father has 2 smaller brothers.My mother also has 2 smaller brothers.
I have 3 cousins. 1 lives in America and 2 live in India.I really like my sister, who is the one
who lives in America. She is about 4 years old and I like to play with her.


I like soccer and am very good in it.Soccer is a very fun sport to play and I
don’t when time passes when I play soccer.One day, I thought I played for 30
minutes but it turned out I played for 4 hours straight.I also like to read and complete
2- 250 page book per month and 1 big book per year.One of my goal for 2019 is to learn a
coding program name p5 which is a library in javascript.I am currently watching youtube tutorials
and can make a small game.


An awkward thing that happened to me is that at the first
day of school when everybody asked me what year I was, I thought they
meant how old I am so I said 11 and then they thought I was joking,It was until only
later that did I find they meant what grade I am in.


A thing to know about me to get a better understanding of me is that I like maths a lot
and am also very good in it.

I hope to write you another letter soon.I hope that 2019 will be a fantastic year in your class.


Yours Sincerely,

         -Maanas




No comments:

Post a Comment