Wednesday 27 February 2019

Maanas' Games and Learning

Today I will be telling you about my favourite games, how games can be more interesting and why I enjoy my favourite games.


This is a blogpost about games.


My favourite games (digital and non-digital) are:


*CS GO
*T.A.G
*Soccer
*Super Mario Maker
*Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
The reasons why I enjoy playing these games are:


*I like playing CS GO because it is an online FPS(First Person Shooter) and I really like how there are 2 groups(Casual and Competitive) in the game.
*I like playing TAG because it is fun when you chase your friend and when your friends chase you
*I like playing Soccer because I really like the game and find it fun
* I like playing Super Mario Maker because in it you could build your own Mario levels and also play other people’s levels.
*I like playing Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon because it is a 3d Pokemon game.


Learning could be made much more fun and interesting if it included these elements of a game:


*Entertainment
*Online Multiplayer
*Some Action or Rpg
*It should have different levels of hardness so kids can play it and also understand it.


Image result for soccer Image result for mario maker






5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is rude please get rid of this I will get my lawyers involved

      Delete
    2. This is rude please get rid of this I will get my lawyers involved

      Delete
  2. BALDLAND FOREVER

    ReplyDelete