Friday 22 February 2019

Important Elements from my life - My Visual Mihi


The above is my Visual Mihi and it consists of 5 important elements of my life.
The first one is my family , The second one is me, The third one is studies, The fourth one is sports and last but not the least is my culture.

You may have noticed that I put my family before myself in the above sentence. It is because I really love my family.



 My family consists of my brother, my father and my mother. There has never been a day when I haven't seen at least one of them and a huge part of my life consists of my family. I really like my family and I love them more than ever nowadays because as I grow I am understanding the struggle they had to come to New Zealand. My family had about 3 properties in India but they left them for me and my brother's education. I also love them more because I am starting to understand that as I grow they are becoming older and weaker so they may leave me someday.

Next up is me. I really like my life. I like maths, science, coding and soccer. I am also really good in those. My family is sometimes proud of me but other times is very disappointed. I really like some of the Indian food my mum makes every day but I don't eat a lot of vegetables like onion which is used in about every Indian food for taste, tomato, cabbage, cauliflower and about 10 more vegetables and food that I know their Hindi(the language spoke in India)names but I don't know their English names.I also like Mangoes a lot and it is my favourite Fruit.


In case you don't know, I am Indian and came to New Zealand last year and I like New Zealand more than India but I still follow my culture and also speak Hindi at my home with my parents. I also talk to my Indian friends through my phone and also grew for 11 years in India.So India has been a huge part of my life.I also went to a lot of places in India including the Taj Mahal, The Red Fort, The Indian Gate and lots more.
 I really like maths and science. I like maths because I am very good in it. In both India and New Zealand a lot of people think I am very smart but it is because my father wants me to be very good in science and maths so when I was young, when I came to home, I used to study all day long so I learnt some new maths concept and then when my teacher used to teach those concepts I used to get a better idea of those concepts and also learn new concepts that day.

Sports has also been an important part of my life.I am really good in soccer and decent in cricket. While growing up I used to play either soccer or cricket with my friends in India everyday for 6 years.Now that I haven't played either soccer or cricket in about a year and a half I am not good in those sports as I used to be. I used to play soccer because I really enjoyed it and cricket because it was the national sports of India.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Maanas,

    Incredible work! Your visual mihi is fulled with loads of things you like and most of all what you love. The way you have explained to us why each of these things are super important was amazing as it had lots of details and of course in your images. Each image is awesome and I can't wait for more of this soon, keep up the great work. What image was your favourite?

    Yours Sincerely,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Maanas,

    Nice work! on your visual mihi,and I really like how you draw all of your. Animation and I also like how you explained everything really well. And also represented your Family,Bible,Sport and your flag.

    From Angel

    ReplyDelete