Friday 25 January 2019

SLJ Day 5 Activity 2 - Living on the Edge

If I was to go to Tundra and to write a letter to my parents, it would probably go something like this.

Friday, January 25th 2019
Dear Mom,


I hope that you are fine at home with dad, and say hi to dad from me.

The class trip to Tundra has been very well. Everybody has been enjoying it and likes it here.Even though it is very cold, the jackets and blazers are really helping everyone. The teacher told us to not to go too far away to play as they may not be able to find us, so I played just beside the school bus, but I still got tired after just only playing for 10 minutes due to the coldness.

Well that's it for now,
-Maanas


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maanas,

    Well done on starting off your letter with an official greeting. It is interesting to see that you've made this trip into a school trip where you were given a chance to play with your classmates in Tundra!

    Can I give you some feedback? It might've been a good idea to talk about the animals and plants you came across in the area. I'm sure it would've been so different compared to NZ! Always remember that the person who will be receiving this letter (in this case, your mum) has never been to Tundra & they have no idea what it is like!

    Keep up the awesome work,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie, Thanks for reading my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. pure living

    ReplyDelete