Tuesday 18 December 2018

SLJ Day 1 Activity 2 - North and South


Even though I have been in New Zealand for only 3 months, I really like its geography, especially how New Zealand is divided into 2 islands, namely North and South Island. Today I will be talking about North Island as that is where I live. North Shore comprises of 77% of all the population in New Zealand and its most populated city, Auckland is where I live. I really like Auckland and how it has a lot of special land marks and buildings like the Sky Tower, The Art Gallery and The War Memorial.
Auckland is a nice place for Polynesian people as it is claimed to have the most amount of Polynesian People on Earth. Auckland is a nice place with a very calm and breeze like weather. There is no amount of  Pollution here and also the people here are very kind.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maanas

    I am Izzy. Im part of the Summer Learning Journey team that will be reading your blogs. Firstly, welcome to New Zealand. I’m so glad that you have found a home here and even more impressed by you joining the Summer Learning Journey when you have only been here for three months!

    Having 77% of the population living on the North Island means that we have a really diverse and exciting area to explore. Have you managed to get out and see much since you moved here?

    I have lived in Auckland all of my life and I never get bored of finding new experiences that New Zealand has to offer.

    How does living in Auckland compare to living in your previous country? Is it busier or quieter here?

    I can’t wait to hear back from you!

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete