Wednesday 30 October 2019

Term 3 Cell Animation DLO

During Term 3, the students in Team 5 made a Cell Animation which explains different parts of a cell and their functions. This animation took me about 6 weeks to complete and was very hard at the start, but once I started using some techniques I was able to complete the last 80% of it in 1 week.

 I completed the animation and I took screenshots of it and shared it to myself in Google Drive from where I was able to complete the script, record the voiceover and edit the video and audio in 2 hours at home.Now, that I know how to do the work, I think I can do all of it in a few days.

I also had to research a lot for the facts and the components of organelles since I had to find some interesting facts. I would say the easiest part would be the voiceover, which took me about 8 minutes per paragraph because of mistakes but during the end I was able to say everything in one go. For the editing, I just had to extend or reduce the video and cut the mistakes from the voiceover and then export to my drive.



2 comments:

  1. thanks. i neded this for my science test on chormosones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers maanas, you really helped me, and truthfully without your excellence and brilliance, I would not make it to a great grading on my science test. I am being truly honest you are my best of pals as I did not fail and succeeded with the great proportionistism that you bring towards and the positivity you bring to team rax whenever we cop a dubzo. Cheer maanas

    ReplyDelete