Friday 30 August 2019

It is way better being the youngest kid

It is way better being the youngest kid

It is way better to be the youngest kid because you never get the blame, you have more freedom and you know all the cool stuff before your friends.

Firstly, Your older sibling always gets the blame. Your older sibling always gets the blame because they're meant to be older and wise.For Example, Whenever I break something my brother gets the blame since he is supposed to “look after me”.

Secondly, You get all the freedom.Your older sibling is the more important kid since he is older and has more responsibility like buying a car, choosing a university etc. so your parents focus on the other kid so they let you do anything.For example, My brother wasn’t able to go out of house on his own until he was 13 but I was allowed to go out of house on my own when I was 10 since my parents were focusing on my brother.

Finally, You get to know all the stuff before your friends.Your older sibling tells you his school stories and you know everything before your friends.For example, my brother told me about his high school and then know I know lots about high school before my friend.

So, now you know that being the youngest sibling is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment